Friday, May 2, 2008

Barry Bonds is Just Like Me








There needs to be a reminder to the world that I made an impact. This is my guarantee that a monument will be constructed one day to inspire the next generation of human struggle in my memory.

This might seem unrealistic looking at my current situation as a graduate student living just at the poverty line of a moderate sized American city, but there is determination here. Making sacrifices in health, sleep, and dating has become habit, and defeating the limitations of the twenty-four hour day is the primary battle for immortal transcendence.

Luckily there are friendly businesses willing to help in this quest. It is ridiculous for a man in my position to prepare his meals. The time wasted on this most basic need should be used more wisely. I could be out saving children from a burning building or discovering a cure for cancer; this is America and every second counts. Outsourcing the maintenance of basic life is a perfectly rationale way to win.

By utilizing cheap quick food my increased odds of gaining the admiration of the world far outweighs any long-term problems that may be raised by my lifestyle. Hell, with the money and power gained by cutting out frivolous wastes of time I will have more than enough capital to correct unforeseen problems.

So I don’t understand why everyone gets so pissed at guys like Barry Bonds. He’s not any different than guys like me. We are just utilizing outside resources for personal gain. Do government agencies or league offices have the right to tell us how to play the game? Are there rules?


No comments: